Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Naked Review

One thing that bugs the heck out of me is all the crazy,stupid diets people do, which may work for a min .I will explain why that is wrong in a later post. What I know and have tested is balance works best . I recently started trying these drinks .If you have had fibro long enough you will notice things that you eat will cause pain like red meat and stomach problems .If you balance you can eat these things and one way to do that is these drinks  When you drink them you can feel that its good for your body.Even maybe a little energy and makes your tummy feel better .Also if you are like me sometimes your stomach is too upset to eat but we need to eat .Someone mentioned to watch out for the sugar .Not only does it have less sugar than most drinks , the good it does out weighs the bad . My favorite is the protein drink but the green machine is probably the best for your body depending on whats going on with it and the berry one too. It doesnt taste healthy .

No comments:

Post a Comment