Thursday, April 19, 2018

How Holistic Healers treat Fibro

A face book reader asked , how does a Holistic Healer treat fibro .
Please keep in mind that I am not a Doctor and ask that you seek a Doctors advice before start any diet, exercise or treatment .

I am a firm believer in modern science and the herbs, plans and oils that have been around for thousands of years . And even though our symptoms very and fibro affects us all differently I know that the meds that we are given can cause more damage than good. I also know that some thing work for some people and don't work for others , which is why I have become a holistic healer because there are some may oils and teas that will treat the symptoms of fibro because that is what the gods or god or your Deity put them there for . Herbs to help with pain and sleep and other ailments .

SO I use a mix of , lavender , chamomile, eccinacia  , dandelion, catnip , willow bark and feverfew for my tea.It helps ease pain, anxiety and stress. I call it my fibro tea

No comments:

Post a Comment