Friday, May 11, 2018

A letter to izombie writers and actors #izombie follow for more #malcomgoodwin #fibromyalgia

Hi. I'm a nerd, a geek and a mom. I have fibromyalgia. Me and my family have been watching since the start. Before I got sick it was one of the few nights we all settled down from work and school and our craziness. Sometimes we eve had popcorn .

Since Ive been sick, It has been one of the shows I binge re watch. Its one of my happy places. We all need more laughter in our life and with Izombie we get that and so much more.

Now if you are a fan you know that there are many reasons for many people to love this show, the story , the actors , the comedy and lets not forget the off and on Romances : )  So there are plenty of reasons to be thankful. But the best one for me is that they are one of the very few shows to show that Fibromyalgia is a real disease , a disease that affects us all, a real disease that we have no cure for .

I had yet to be diagnosed when the episode but I had some symptoms and have also watched it several times since my diagnosis and since Ive become sicker and it still makes me laugh a lot . Rose and everyone are just bloody brilliant . Some things were yes a bit exaggerated but that was the idea I think. Fibro makes things that already make you cranky and intensifies it. We are always tired, always in pain and offten always have a low tolerance for stupidity.  So like the old man  if your an a hole your a bigger a hole. So there were many things that were right on. So thank you for noticing us and helping others to notice us. It means so much to me . We all need to laugh at ourselves too.

Izombie has gotten me through so many bad fibro flares with its brilliant writing , stories and actors , who are so kind to us little people. I truly love them all. I really hope you leave us with a happy ending but no to soon.

So fans if you read this tweet and shout to the rooftops Renewizombie . I really hope one day they will come to denver comic con so I can tell them in person


No comments:

Post a Comment